Berkshire Housing offers full accounting services to provide the information required to make informed decisions concerning the operation of the property.
Our services include:
- monthly preparation of a balance sheet
- comparative profit and loss statement
- replacement reserve income statement
- detailed listing of accounts receivable and payable
- monthly bank reconciliations
- budget analysis.
We perform billing and bill paying and our financial system is set up to ensure proper allocation of all funds and a detailed record of every transaction.
Berkshire Housing coordinates all Federal and State tax filings with outside accountants, as well as coordination of review engagement and we send out the 1099 forms to unincorporated vendors.
Using accurate financial information and an in depth knowledge of annual operations and maintenance costs and capital needs expenses, we prepare a detailed Annual Budget for use by the owner.