Berkshire Housing Development Corporation Forms
Berkshire Housing uses Assistance Connect as a portal for document and forms to be submitted securely and directly to your online agency account. Click on the Assistance Connect link to get to your account or register for a new account. Here you can submit forms and check your status.
Click on any of the forms below and print them as needed.
You are an Applicant if you have not yet been issued a Section 8 Voucher and/or have not yet signed a lease.
A Participant has been issued a Section 8 Voucher and has a signed lease.
- Tenants Rights for Victims of Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence / Mass Statutes
- Real Estate Law Blog – Breaking a Lease due to Domestic Violence
- Utility Chart – Single Family Effective 12/1/21
- Utility Chart – Manufactured Effective 12/1/21
- Utility Chart – 2-3 Family Effective 12/1/21
- Utility Chart – Low Rise Effective 12/1/21
- Utility Chart – Multi Family Effective 12/1/21
- Payment Standards – Payment Standards effective 1/1/2021 for moves and new admissions
- General Release
- Live in Aide Certification
- Housing Discrimination complaint Form
- Zero Income Form – Individual
- ACH Direct deposit – Tenant
- Recertification Packet – Non MTW
- Recertification Packet – MTW
- Statement of Rights
- Debts Owed
- Family Responsibility
- Change of Address Form
- VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) Forms